quinta-feira, dezembro 14, 2006

Bambú Station-Talkin"Roots II






01-Tuff Lion - Good Works
02-Ijah Menelik - Baggawire
03-Star Lion Family - Hold The Faith
04-Lady Passion - Never Change My Mind
05-Jahman - Trod On
06-Danny I - Dem No Tired
07-Pressure - My Powaz
08-Army - I Don't Know
09-Bashan - Be With Me
10-Ras Bumpa - Do Good
11-Ibednego - Battle Goes On
12-Anhk Watep - Visionary Tools
13-Black Culture - Haile I Selassie
http://rapidshare.com/files/7494423/BAMBU_STATION-PRESENT_S_TALKING_ROOTS_VOL_2.zip.html

2 Comentários:

Às 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anônimo disse...

firt i'd like to thank you for all theses good vibes. A re up of this one would be much apreciated. jah Bless Ya Massive

 
Às 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anônimo disse...

e ai brodi! tem como upa esse album de novo?

obrigada

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial